As a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles, California, I have been able to deal with a number of personal injury cases from several clients who do not know how to respond to unexpected incidents. What does the law say in Los Angeles, California? And how to protect your rights?
As long as we drive our car on the road, there is always a risk of road accidents and we often do not know who to call and what to do!
Today, I will answer the question: What to do after a car accident?
1. In case of serious injury, call 911
2. Call the police to get a police report
3. Keep all information retrieved from everyone involved
4. Take pictures reflecting the condition of the accident because you will need it
5. When asked if you are hurt, be honest and straightforward in your responses.
6. Do not admit wrongdoing
7. Stay calm
8. Do not announce any information about the accident on the internet
9. Notify your insurance company about the accident
10. Do not talk to the insurance company on the other side without dealing with the subject with a personal injury lawyer
11. Serious injury? Seek a lawyer
12. Go to the emergency room.
I am Jonathan Roven, a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer, ready to help and support you in such situations so feel free to contact me by:
Phone: 818-888-9171, 888-7-JONNY-7
This content is for informational use only and should not be construed as legal advice. Attorney advertisement. Jonathan Roven is responsible for this message and can be reached at 888-7-JONNY-7. This is not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Jonathan Roven is an attorney in the State of California.