What should I do if I am involved in a car accident in Florida with a drunk driver?

Frankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers | www.fklegal.com | info@fklegal.com | 2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 201, Boynton Beach, Florida 33426 | Palm Beach: 561-800-8000 | St. Lucie/Martin: 772-800-8000 | Broward: 954-800-8000 | Miami-Dade: 305-800-8000 | Car accidents, Wrongful death, Slip and fall injuries, Work injuries | Call us toll free at 855-800-8000

If you’re involved in an accident in Florida and the vehicle that struck you has a driver that’s either intoxicated or had been drinking, it’s critical that you report this accident to the authorities immediately. You’re going to want to preserve all the evidence at this accident scene. You’re going to want to take photographs. You’re going to want to collect the names, phone numbers, and even addresses of the witnesses that were around. You want to be able to keep a journal with yourself about the details of the accident. Most important, you’re going to want to meet with an attorney that has experience and knowledge in these types of accident claims. You’re going to want an attorney that’s going to fight for you and to help you through this process.

Related:  Eugene Personal Injury Attorney Car Accident Lawyer Oregon

Author: Publisher

Leave a Reply