Minor Settlements

When a child is injured and recovers damages in a settlement, that’s called a “minor settlement.” There are a specific set of rules that govern how and when the child can collect the money. In this video, attorney David Henson describes what parents and children need to know.

For more information, visit our website at http://www.lawmed.com/. And don’t forget to watch our other videos at http://www.youtube.com/hensonfuerst/.

(Principal office of Henson & Fuerst, PA: 2501 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607)


Related:  Indiana Personal Injury Lawyers | Recovery For Indiana Injuries | Evansville Accident Cases

Leave a Reply